Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
Here we go again !!!! Liverpool has been given stricker Lockdown rules ..this is driving me nuts ...
-
New member of the Family !!!
They are so cute !!!👍😀
-
chicks or sticks
1.....Morning ....back for more !!!
-
Has the main page changed again?
- chicks or sticks
18.....Who Me ???? Naaaaa.....- I smoked again and need to change my ticker.
Make a promise to Never Take Another Puff.....no matter what .. Take your seat ..buckle up ...read and read ...and watch the video,s ....till your eyes bleed ..- Has the main page changed again?
- Has the main page changed again?
Has anyone noticed the top of my toad head has gone ...lol..- Has the main page changed again?
- Has the main page changed again?
Hopefully MQ will fix it soon .....no arrow for me on my tablet ..- Will You Get The Covid-19 Vaccine When Available?
No ....but I will....lol...- Will You Get The Covid-19 Vaccine When Available?
I haven't been sent for yet !!!!!.....my brother and his wife have had Thiers ..... I'm sure us Scousers won't get a free pencil....no chance ...- chicks or sticks
17...Hi Petra ..gud to see you ...we need more chicks !!- What are you doing right now
- Kdad Is 2 Years Smoke Free!
Well done .....2 years already .... Inspirational....- Angeleek Is 8 Months Quit Today!
Congratulations.... 8 Months is a great Achievement.....Reward yourself well..- chicks or sticks
- What are you doing right now
Great news for the company in these uncertain times ...- Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
Don't know this one ... Gilligan's Island ...I remember ....- chicks or sticks
- Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
Some great oldies there ...Jed Clampet.....Boss...- chicks or sticks
13...what's up !!!...You sticks not Whooping my arse quick enough ..?- Am I addicted on 4 a day? My friends say I'm not but I think they're lying
H .... You have had great Honest Replies ....to your question .... I have a question for you !!!!!...... Are you ready to Quit for good ..?????...if you are we have tons of great information for you ... Take your seat and buckle up ....👍- chicks or sticks
13....Lol..He carnt come home for another 3weeks ....don't be in such a hurry ..- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks