Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Congratulations.... Glad you found the help you needed to keep your quit ... It's great when you find that ...
  2. Glad you found us @prichy.... Wow !!!!...... It just shows we ( addicts)...must always have to be in our guard .... That Nico Monster is never took far away ... It only takes one Puff... What I keep reminding myself ....Smoking won't change anything .... you can can do it ....
  3. The sticks must be so sore just now ....so many slaps .!!!😁
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00000 Great work chicks 😀
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19....here ya go !!!
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  7. I have to go get tested myself ...as I was with them Boxing day ...and have not been to well recently. Fingers crossed I have just had a cold ...🐸
  8. Was told this Morning.... My Sam ....my Grandson ....my Buddy....Has Covit .... I'm Gutted .... He is a Strong Healthy 15 year old ...who I'm praying comes out of this unharmed..... My Son and his family have to isolate .... I'm beyond words to Swear......Just Tear,s....😞
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  10. Great positive post Jeff...keep going ...nearly 1 week...😁
  11. This is mind blowing .......and will get worse before it gets better ... Praying the NHS doesn't get overwhelmed ...and has to make decisions who to save or not ...so sad .
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13 Hi Jill 😁
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11....Great to see you Deb's.....another chick fighting the corner .😁
  14. When I read Take Smoking Off The Table No Matter What !!! It sank into my addict brain ... I repeated this .....alot ..... We all have to find what works best ...Way to go Deb's ...🐸
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  16. Congratulations @Octain..... 3 years is a great quit ...
  17. If you have any concerns always seek your Dr advice ....if anything it will ease your mind .... I didn't cough up anything either when I quit ....everyone is different ...🐸
  18. Just read ...1 in 50 people have Covit here ...WTF.!!!!
  19. I'll be glad when all the Xmas treats have gone ...🐸
  20. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  21. One for Boo !!
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.