Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  3. Who's the most popular guy at the nudist colony? The one who can carry a cup of coffee in each hand and a dozen doughnuts
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00000
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  8. I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad Linda .... Now he's back with you ,I'm wishing him some comfort ..... I agree with being kind to you too.....I'm sure it is very stressful Sending you a hug Sweetheart 💕
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16 Morning !!!
  10. Yaaa...Jeff..... You know it makes sense .... The Crazy Cop .....Sometimes he comes here and and says something ...we all sit and listen too.... Well done for listening ...I'm Proud of you !!!😁
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10...
  13. I had the Oxford....I'm waiting for the second one .. No date...they will send for me ..🙏
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10....back Bacon !!!
  15. How ya doin Jeff....Hope you decided To Keep That Wonderful Quit !!!!
  16. Oh !!!Blimey ...thanks for the warning . Glad your feeling better Jill😁
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 Morning ....( Sulking)....
  19. Doreensfree replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    Oh !!!...so true .... My son put everything down the toilet.....and I mean everything he could lay his hands on .... Shoes,comb,forks knives ,make up....cups ...Oh !!....I could go on and On ... And what wouldn't fit down the loo...got thrown off the balcony .... This is a trip down memory lane lol...
  20. Doreensfree replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    Lol.....children and animals....They never do ..what you expect them to do ... Wow !!!!.....What a difference a month makes ....sounds to me she wants to move around sharpish .... It's about now everything starts moving up and out of reach of tiny hands ... And a extra pair of eyes and hands would come in handy..
  21. Jeff..... Weigh up all the pro,s and cons of smoking .... Listen to the Elder Quitters here .....we all have quit having had or still have serious health issues ... A smoker will never win .... You might need up with threatened amputation like me .... Then you would have a bigger choice to make .... You,ve heard the saying ....No Pain ..No Gain ....it's true .... I wish I could magic you to Freedom ,so you can feel how wonderful it feels ....but I Carn,t... I can only tell you ... I suggest you think very very hard about your decision.....🐸
  22. Where,s my Frying pan...... Listen up !!!!!....... I promise you will not be struggling for the rest of your life ...if it didn,t get any easier ,none of us would be here We have all been where you are ... You have come so far to throw it all away ...... Our brains are our worst enemies ....your over thinking ... Smoking will just be putting you in a early grave ...your worth do much more than that ... Keep going ...
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.