Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Note to myself Don't Move To Canada !!!
-
Again, Still smoking!!!! :(
Yes I'll.Come over to your house with my trusty Frying Pan ....And Tell you Take Smoking Off The Table No Matter What !!!!!...... Even if your arse is on fire..... Come On ....you can do this ....I know you can ...!!!
-
Steven Drojensky is 2 Months Smoke Free Today!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
- Your First Days, nicotine Free
-
chicks or sticks
9..... Time for my bed 🛌 Jill....See you tomorrow xx
- chicks or sticks
-
Hi new here and not doing well
Welcome to The Quit Train ... When we quit smoking our bodies go hay wire....it's been used to being fed hundreds of poisons every day ...but the good news is ..it's all Temporary..... The best thing you can do for your health is quit ....your body starts healing the minute you quit ... Check out the Main Smoking Board...That's a good place to start .... Read the posts pinned with green ... You can do it ..believe in your self ....
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
18 ...NOPE ... Hey Boo Haven't you got a nappy to change ..or fed a donkey .????😀
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
I lost my quit!
Jeff .... Never give trying to Give up .... BKP is right though ....it's all about the attitude..... I once said Quitting is like doing the Okey Kokey.... You have to put your whole self in ... 💯..... It's not use being half hearted ... I know you can do it ....you yourself have to believe you can ...then maybe you will....!!!!
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
The world is a sad place .... This thing will be with us a long time .... All we can do is try and keep us and our love ones safe ...it's scarey for sure ..❤️
-
Thought for the day
This Thread is very Inspirational.....👍
- chicks or sticks
-
Fat Free Healthy Hummus Recipe !!!
Sounds Yum....Will give this a try definitely...😁
-
When you encounter stress after a year quit
Hope your soon on the mend Kate .... We have a million of thoughts a day ...they come and they go .....just like your smoking thought... You saw it for what it was .....😁
-
chicks or sticks
11.... You guys have sussed me out !!!