Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  3. Still power walking 3 miles in my kitchen ...lol...
  4. Hey @Kdad..... Are you convinced ?..... Don't wait for the horror stories to come knocking ... Nothing will be able to help then... Take your seat and join the Newbies .... You want to Quit ...Deep down ...you want your Freedom .... Its here waiting for you ....
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  6. Bump for Newbies ..
  7. Isn't it nice ...you are a Wonderful Non Smoker 👍😁
  8. Wow ...Good old England would be stuffed with that amount of snow ... The country would come to a halt !!!...
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12...Morning ....I see the chicks held firm... Ha !!!
  11. I was the same ...I thought I was just a lady who happened to reward herself 20 times a day For doing well anything ...or if I was stressed ...or if I was bored ...well if I felt anyway ... Me a Addict ...no way ... It took the knowledge from the board ..and Allen Carr ,to make me understand.... That's exactly what I am ...
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12....Ya ...you carnt keep a good gal down ...clever girl ....❤️ All ok here ...even better if I can win a game here .😁
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12 Hi Buddy ...is all ok on the ranch ???
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  17. Yes I'll.Come over to your house with my trusty Frying Pan ....And Tell you Take Smoking Off The Table No Matter What !!!!!...... Even if your arse is on fire..... Come On ....you can do this ....I know you can ...!!!
  18. Congratulations Steven ....Upwards and Onwards ....😁
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  20. Shouting NOPE.....Not One Puff Ever .... I Remember shouting this out loud ....I'm sure it was thousands of times a day ....😁
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9..... Time for my bed 🛌 Jill....See you tomorrow xx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.