Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Your body is adjusting again Gus .... Hopefully in a day or two ,it will settle down to the new dosage .... Your doing great ...be patient ....you'll get there .... And Wow ,it will be all worth it ....Keep going ....
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 Hi Ladies ..😀
  6. Who,s sitting On the Train !!!! Come forwarded and be counted ...
  7. Speaking of Face book .... We have a local group for my area..... And I'm still surprised I get shocked .... One poor woman last week ask if there were any one knew of any scrap metal merchants ... Some Rude idiot wrote ..Ya ..Steptoe and Son anything else you want to know ... Wow .!!!....Carnt even ask a civil question ...
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2....Oh !!!.... What a beautiful Morning ....
  9. Yaaa....A great win for the chicklettes ,while I was getting my beauty sleep.... Thanks for the help Gus ....I just give another slap...my hand is itchy ...
  10. ^^^^^^This ^^^^^^ Great post ....Even now I never get complacent.....and Guard my Quit ....
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15..I'm getting tired lol...
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15....Dam that driver !!!
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15 there is a scramble !!!!
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  16. My granddaughter has been today and asked would I be willing to swop my lovely comfy new sofa. For Louis the pup ... I'm guessing he's not in her good books
  17. The world is crazy ....am I allowed to say that ????
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  19. Me neither ....my brother had his done ...he said the procedure was fine ...and had to use drops religiously for a while .... He was delighted with the results ..
  20. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10....Mr Grumpy Bumpy....
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9 Whats up Piggy ??? Lol....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.