Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    My daughter lives in Canberra Robbie ... She has been keeping me updated ....Melbourne and Victoria have been hit hard ..with very strict Restrictions.... She had a little trip planned in the next couple of weeks ...that looks off the cards now ... I have a few friends who I know will be so over this .... Try and stay positive Robbie ...keep busy ...try new things .... I Think it will be some time before I can go and visit her ...angry and sad ...🙁🐸
  2. Good to see you Sweetheart.. Nice treat 😁
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  4. Sorry your going through this Gus ....this is a horrible addiction for sure ... The monsters dying ...and getting weaker all the time .... One morning you will wake ,and suddenly reolize it's got better ... You have come so far ....try chewing regular gum ...it keeps your mouth busy and your brain active .. What you are achieving is amazing ....your amazing .... Tomorrow is another day ...hope it's better for you .🐸
  5. Lol....that's what I was thinking ...win him over with food ....He,s already had some treats today ... And more ...he's just sitting in the window ...looking for my son to arrive ...🙁
  6. Got Louis the pup till Friday .... He,s missing his family already ....I'm open to ideas to help him settle ... Poor Guy .....
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20 !!!.....BAM !!!!! Oh look what I found ....Ha....just for the picking ....Great work chicks 😁
  8. I don't suffer with anxiety and Depression ....but I was introduced to this very early in my quit ... It helped me so much ...I still do today ....it just may help ...hope so ... Qi Gong ....Wonderful 🐸
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  10. Doreensfree replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Hope all goes well....yes I'm sure your doctor will be very pleased your Quit ...
  11. How you doing R ???? You Quit or still smoking ....!!!!.
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  14. Upwards and Onwards @kitchen_shower.....
  15. R.I.P....my thoughts and love to all his family ...very sad .❤️
  16. Having a Dear friend over for Dinner ... Chicken Roast ...and of course wine ...and more wine ..😁🐸
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  18. ^^^ this ^^^^
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  20. The sarge usually comes here with strong powerful advice ..straight to the point ... He has I'm sure saved alot of quits in the past ...but it doesn't suit all ... Some folks need the slap with a feather approach.....and that works .... We are all different ....🐸
  21. Doreensfree replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    I've been alone through this horrible mess ...well I do have Ted the cat ... I tried to keep as busy as I could ...finding new exercise things to do ..Knitted a chunky Cardy ...ect... Stick close to the board ...play games ....come and whip the sticks ....it's a good feel factor ... Quitting can be fun too....😀
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  23. loving working out with the fabulous50s on YouTube. I too do this Dianne....Love her program,s.....well done Dianne,s Mum ....your Amazing ..😀

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.