Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Giving up my car for 3 weeks this time.
Welcome back.... All Roads lead to Rome ...do what it takes to not buy cigarettes..... Read all the posts here again ...put all the useful stuff to you in your toolbox... Stay close ..
- chicks or sticks
-
What are you doing right now
Wow Jillar I'm impressed..hell riser ... Kris ...I'm thinking Papa Boo will have so much fun with Jackson ...but mostly to do with water .... Kris ...I cook and freeze alot of meals ....when I'm in a rush .( Ha)...I know there is always a good meal to be had ...🐸
-
Baby Boo Two...how much will the wee laddy weigh..
Boo,s Mama was a trooper ....and I guess didn't walk properly for a while .... What a woman ....If medals were given out for births ...she would be way up there ....👌🐸😘
- chicks or sticks
-
Baby Boo Two...how much will the wee laddy weigh..
I'm winching as I write this ...as both of mine were 6 pounders ...but considering daddy was a big boy. I'm going to guess.....9lb 1 ounce .... I'm rooting for you Sugar Britches ....❤️
- chicks or sticks
-
What are you doing right now
You,ll always be a hero to me Boo...👌😁😁
-
I'm Not New...
Hello Nana ,I remember you well.....you will always be welcome here .... We have a great bunch of Newbies here ,that will travel along the tracks with you ... Dust down ....let's get you back to Freedom ....🐸
- chicks or sticks
-
NRT's
Yaaa Kdad... Nice going ....you can do this ....🐸
-
Closing thought of the day
Love this very detailed update lol.....😁👍🐸
-
Newcomer Check-In
Hello and welcome ....So happy you jumped on this wonderful train ...it travels all the way to Freedom .. Congratulations on your Fabulous 17 days quit ....you are almost through the tough weeks ... It's just a matter now of keeping that Nico Monster asleep.... You have already been with us ,standing at the station ...Reading and Learning.... My advice ...stay close to the group ...join in ...help others ...all this helps your quit stronger ... You can do it ...🐸
-
chicks or sticks
-6..Hi Kris ...coming here will help you keep busy ...and slapping the sticks is fun 😁
-
Good mornings
Good news O....Day by Day 🐸
-
6 years, 9 months, 13 days smoke free!!!!
Huge Congratulations.....Wonderful Achievement.... Thank you for sharing this special time with us ...🐸
-
I smoked last night at work and today I am back on the train.
Have you read Allen Carr the easy way to stop smoking ???? I bought the complete Allen Carr clinic session ..5 cd,s and listened to them a couple of times ... Much cheaper ... You are looking to lay alot of your hard earned cash looking for a way to quit easier .... There is no other way than to stop smoking ...stop putting things in your mouth and set fire to it ... All the answers you are looking for are here..... We have preparation ....we try and get your mind in the right place ....and you have the support to succeed Even if you go through this clinic...you still have to say NO to your boss.... Maybe come here 24/7 and post ...I did ...Quitting doesn't have to cost a lot of money ..🐸
- chicks or sticks
-
NRT's
Good to see you back in your seat Kdad....I see a better future for you too....smoke free....👍🐸
-
chicks or sticks
-3 Hi Kris ..gud to see you here 😁
-
What are you doing right now
My Nicky in Canberra is having alot of rain too....last time I was there it was mad bush fires ... Your weather is extreme ....you and your family stay safe .🐸
-
Redneck or Genius.....
- Intoxicated Yoda is Six Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Whaha....No I meant ( in my scatty brain )...numbers going up ...I knew what I meant ....😁🐸- Intoxicated Yoda is Six Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Huge Congratulations Yoda....Your halfway to the Lido Deck ... It's all up hill now ...great job ....- The mighty chicks have scored !!!
- Intoxicated Yoda is Six Months Smoke Free Today!!!