Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Darcy is One Month Smoke Free Today!!!
Way to go Darcey... Congratulations on your first month smome free .. Reward yourself for all your hard work !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Post a Song you Like
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Nicodemon's Lies? Lies & Truths
- Hello Little Man
Happy 10 months to our little Prince ..have a lovely play day.. Tell Daddy we love and miss him Hugs to all 💙💙💙- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- The rest of Week 1
Yay Molly..Congratulations....Your doing great... I can remember just how important those NOPE,S where to me .. I couldn't wait to get on here and brag I did another day ... Come here and brag...we love it !!!!😁- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- ...and yet another reason to quit smoking.
I feel ya pain ... Glad you quit ...hope it heals quick !- chicks or sticks