Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
-
REMEMBERING OUR JILLAR ❤️
Hi Stew it was very sudden , I emailed her Husband to ask what happened , but he did not reply, I found out asking a friend of hers on Facebook It came as a shock to all of us . We have keep her name and her posts here in her honour I miss her greatly as do we all It is a massive reminder of what cigarettes can do ❤️
-
Patrick H is 11 years smoke free!
-
Just can't seem to do it
Shy I have often referred to Quitting as the same as the HOKEY COKEY Yo have to put your whole self in not one arm or leg It takes the whole of you There is only one rule … never smoke again No matter what is going on , how your feeling , do anything but done smoke 🐸
- chicks or sticks
-
Let the Battle begin AGAIN !
Well Howdy Stewpot Well done for coming back to us and not just disappearing .. Refresh your memory with all the information here You can do it …🐸
- chicks or sticks
-
Hello guys
Hello and welcome Congratulations in making a great choice in taking your life back I smoked got 52 years , starting at 11 It’s all in the mins set Make a solid decision never to make again We have tons of great information to get you up and running Stay close We will support you all the way to freedom 🐸
-
chicks or sticks
WTH .. Who’s cheating 🤣 -16 Hopefully 😀🐸
- chicks or sticks
-
New and wondering how to quit with mental illness?
Never give up trying to give up Keep on reading all the information here You still believe the cigarette gives you something It’s all lies … it’s a addiction and needs to be treated like any other addiction. i wish I could let you see how much better your life would be smoke free I carnt you have to find this out yourself You have to promise yourself never to smoke again Even if your arse was on fire . Keep close and keep posting 🐸
- chicks or sticks
-
Quitting Girl is 3 Years Smoke Free
Hey Sweetheart Many Congratulations on your Fabulous 3 years , smoke free Thank you for stepping up and keeping the Train running smoothly Love you Lady🐸❤️
- chicks or sticks
-
New and wondering how to quit with mental illness?
Hi Shy Welcome to the Quittrain . We have tons of great information to help you along . Congratulations in all you have achieved . Smoking takes all you got to achieve being free . I wish you good fortune in your journey ahead My advice is simple , stay very close to the board . Never stick anything in your mouth and set fire to it . 🐸
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-5 it does indeed The sticks have recruited lol 🐸 Hi Alex 😜
-
Lars is 4 months smoke free!
-
Down in a Hole
Great Job Pilgrim Great news Dont forget to watch the 3 Documentary’s OMG did I get mad when I watch these It was the kick up the Arse I needed Its another tool for your box Here is a Pat on the back 🐸
-
Down in a Hole
Hi Pilgrim How ya Doing .. Give us a update 🐸
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks