Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Read and watch all Joel's stuff sweetheart... It will strenghen your quit...and remind you how bloody great your doing.... Don't envy those smokers...they would love to be where your at right now....you can bet your life on that.... If possible try and stay away from them at the moment.... Keep the board close.... Hugs xx
  2. Where,s the loser ? All I see is a fabulous non smoker having a wobble.... It's always sad when we see a comrade fall....and it shakes us up.... You my sweetheart are just having normal feelings.... You know ...just like me....we carnt have just one....it doesn't exist..... Stay strong....throwing away your quit ...no way....you guard it like your piggies.... The only one who will be angry if you do ...will be you....
  3. Welld one Karl buddy...5 months is bang tidy....x
  4. Doreensfree replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=si3DYM2kzps# Not long now...I'm excited for you sweetheart...
  5. Aww what a great feeling....well done......
  6. I have to confess....I am a full blown chicken....the thought scares me ....cowardly custard... Good for you..... But I think a wrinkly butterfly wouldn't look cool...l.ol....
  7. I won't smoke just for today...it's a nope...
  8. If I have to sit on a bar stool...someone has to pick me up ...and sit me on it....like a child....grrrrr They are too high....I'm too old..........carnt get my leg up....( pardon the pun ).....
  9. Wow....I'm filling up here....emotional..... I find it hard to believe I have been by your sides for two years.... I never forget the desperate person who joined a support group,hoping they could help me along.... Getting rid of a 52 year addiction...seemed impossible... I didn't just get support....I found folks who cared .... I'm still grateful for all your support ...not only for me ...but for tony too.... I thank you all....from my heart.... You guys are the best.... And I love each and everyone here.... Doreen....xxxxxxx
  10. Doreensfree replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Atta girl....good for you...x
  11. Well done jess....I'll nope with you..xx
  12. N.o.p.e....it the only way....xx
  13. Fcuk the tabacco companies....I hope you all rot in hell.....
  14. This makes me so sad.... I live with the effects of smoking every day with my hubby.....Due to smoking I looked at what my life nearly was.....due to smoking.... Jess ....you have a chance to make a difference.... The tobacco company,s don't care if you live or die.... Please ....think hard..... If you need further proof smokkng wrecks your life totally...please PM me..... We thought it wouldn't happen to us either.... Get your butt back on the train....buckle up....and ride the ride...right to freedom.... We have your back... Hugs xxx
  15. Doreensfree replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Is it your man cave ?
  16. Aww jess....your not lost....the freedom train is still at your station.... Come back on board...take your seat....you can do this..... Never give up....giving up.... Hugs xx
  17. I'm reading apple tree yard.... Having a affair comes at a price....
  18. No morons here....just beautiful non smokkng peeps..xxx
  19. Huge congrats sweetheart.....9 months!!!!!!! The lido deck is in your sights....up and onwards....xxxx
  20. Sorry to hear you have had to deal with some real bad crap.... But taking control of your life now....is such a power lift..... This is you....calling the shots.... Take it day by day......nice and steady.... We are proud of you.. And so glad you are here..l Hugs xx
  21. Morning peeps....it's a nope from me...
  22. Doreensfree replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Garden obsessions... Well It has been pointed out here all my pic,s were in the garden...so it could be a obsession....l.ol....
  23. High five sweetheart....xx
  24. Great stuff... You kicked butt today..treats...very important....buying something nice for you...instead of killing yourself...congrats...
  25. I won't be smoking a cancer stick today....nope.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.