Everything posted by Doreensfree
- New hair
-
Okay Pics of me and Guus, no not the piggie; the horse
Brilliant ....you two look good together
-
Elton John
Don't go breakin my heart...
-
Us scousers l.ol...
Liverpool,s billy....there is a statue of him in the Albert dock...on the river Mersey... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MTXBQp5OgI#
-
10 Reasons why FALL/Autumn Sucks
LOL....I'm guessing you have no neighbours facing you...you would be arrested here......Besides it hasn't been that warm....
- FRIDAY 28TH AUGUST 2015
-
Cash chasing the moon
Awww I'm traumatised.... They have to go to the vet to be snipped...that will stop the spray.... My ted....he had his cut off at 5 months...he did look for his bits at first wondering where they had gone...
-
Mushrooms
Corn on the cob.....carnt stand all those yellow bits in between my teeth....yuk....
-
Us scousers l.ol...
Oh we are passionate over our football....and slightly noisy.... Bakon you are either a red or a blue...Liverpool,or everton.... In our house...I'm the red....hubby is blue... This can cause a little bit of tension... I am proud to say...I have Ross and Karl...on my team..... !!! You,ll never walk alone. !!!
-
WARNING... HORRIFIC PICTURES... ONLY THE TRUTH INSIDE
Every day...myself and my two feet are still together...it's a bonus... amputation .....how close I came... What ever time I have left....who know,s....but I'm living it in one piece....
-
Thursday 27 August NOPE
NOPE
-
Us scousers l.ol...
More scousers... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xF30EOn36k#
-
Amy are you reading?
If this road...leads you to Rome.....Rome is where you need to focus on.... Glad to see you back....
-
eye candy for the ladies
Fire...FIRE....
-
Bump for GB
Watching these made me very angry... They were getting rich....while I was killing myself... They really helped me.... http://www.quittrain.com/topic/4812-tobacco-wars-documentary-episodes-1-2-3/ Xxxx
-
Sending an SOS
When we do our daily nope...it's a promise we make to ourselves and all our quit buddies here we will not smoke that day... I still go back to a saying here...Smoking is not on the table..... My brain took this in....no matter what I'm feeling....no matter what crap is happening....no matter how I'm craving... Smoking is not allowed Having one now and again is keeping that nico monster alive and feeding.... The only way to kill it...is to cut off his supply... Keep your seat here...buckle up ..don't ,get off till you reach FREEDOM....
-
Today I love....
Today I love....FREEDOM.....not being a slave to the fag....doreensfree after 52 years.....the best feeling ever....
-
For anyone that is struggling
Hi my sausage buddy... It's all normal....your at the time when your quit is not fresh ,and you feel your just plodding along... Your struggles will get less... You have a brilliant quit going...feel very proud.... What your doing is Flippin amazin.... Xxxx
-
Us scousers l.ol...
Oh I did forget to mention ...thank you Ross.... We DO have the best footy team on the island....come on you lovely reds.... Xx
-
3 years for Leanna! A Poll
I am so happy for you....3 years is a massive achievement.... You have always been a insperation to me..... Your a lovely young lady...I'm so glad to have met you on my journey.... Congrats...xxxxx
-
WEDNESDAY 26th AUGUST 2015
Hope your soon up and running Ria....crapola.... Will I smoke today....errr let me see.....NOPE
-
Us scousers l.ol...
God never came looking in Liverpool... There isn't 3 wise men and a virgin....
-
Our Progress
Aww lovely.... Boy,s names....I think..... Xxxx
-
Us scousers l.ol...
AH, Liverpool... The only place in the world JD sports have a evening wear department......
- I spy