Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
QuittingGirl is One Year Smoke Free Today!!!
-
chicks or sticks
11 Not called Horney Toad for nothin lol
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- So whatcha doing?
Looks fun …. when I visit my daughters ,they have parrots sit on the balcony ..watching us have breakfast .. I love it .- Stewbum is Ten Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Aww Stewpot my Friend .. Sorry to hear you are having a crap time ..hoping for some relief for you in the future .. Take it easy .. Dont worry about the counting game ..the sticks are still whipping the chicks … XXX- Shattering the illusion that smoking is enjoyable.
Sounds like that Nico Monster in your head is trying to lure you back in addiction.. Its war games ..you have to win each battle to finally win the war .. I never thought of myself as an addict …No….I was a lady who just enjoyed a cigarette after each chore …after all I had just done some ironing or hoovering ect. I kept my rewards for 52 years .. It wasn’t until I was told I might lose my feet if I continue ..I made the decision….Feet or cigarettes….I made the right choice … You are making the right choice too…never doubt that …upwards and onwards x- Stewbum is Ten Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Congratulations Stew pot Your flying …. your on the home straight now … Thank you for all you bring to the Train Take a rest from the counting game xx Cheers- chicks or sticks
- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
You spoke to a human …that’s is so rare in the UK…all we have is press 1 for press 2 for that …and get absolutely no where. I have shouted down the phone …I Want A Human … Hope it’s all sorted love ..xx- chicks or sticks
- So whatcha doing?
Lovin this Dave …Ozzy sure has some fun names ..safe journey x- chicks or sticks
- QuittingGirl is One Year Smoke Free Today!!!
Well Sweetheart … you did it Welcome to the Lido Deck .. a wonderful place to be . Us Oldies love it when we get to celebrate with a member who arrives here . It means the Train is still full steam ahead . We are so proud of you . Thank you for all your support to those who follow .. Its been fun to ride your journey with you Hope to soon whip the sticks arse in the counting game . Celebrate in style , you have worked hard for the moment XXX- chicks or sticks
- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- All Hands On Deck!
They don’t call you Little Piggy for Nothin x- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- This is my 3rd attempt, and 3rd time coming back to quit train.
Welcome back Kenzie. I read the book and it did help me … No matter what method we choose to help us through the difficult times ….the hard work has to come from you .. yes it’s tough …but gets easier as you go along …everyone on the train will tell you this .. Get yourself a tool box ..put all the things that help in there … I had a punching pillow …boy…that thing used to fly through the air… Reread all the green pinned posts on the Main Smoking Board …it’s full of tips to help you along .- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks