Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rozuki

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rozuki

  1. Welcome @Brioski! Good for you, using that unexpected hospital stay to quit the poison sticks!! I did the same thing when I wound up in hospital 5 years ago... I like corned beef and cabbage and eat it basically once a year on St. Patrick's day...although I sometimes crave a Reuben sandwich once in a while 😉
  2. Congrats, @intoxicated yoda! To yourself give big reward for milestone reached.... and KTQ! 🎉😷
  3. I really took the reward concept to heart...in the beginning of my quit it was small things every week. Rewarded myself every week for the first year! Then I started saving up for bigger things...and this month I just purchased a 10 x 12 shed and will install a potting table along one wall (w help from the bf!) for my gardening tasks. It should arrive at the end of March...just in time for planting season. I have so many add'l plans for my "She Shed"...can hardly wait! 😉🪴🌼🏡👩‍🌾
  4. Congrats, @despair not! Celebrate your huge milestone!!! 😷🎉
  5. NOPE ☘️
  6. Congrats, @Boo! Reward yourself on your achievement and KTQ! Thanks for being here...😷🎉
  7. Congrats, @Steven Drojensky! Celebrate your achievement and KTQ! 😷🎉

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.