Everything posted by PeaceTrain
-
Jimmyss has 3 months !!!
Yep... you're well on the road to freedom. Congratulations!
-
Dee is 10 months free today !
Dee, that is awesome! I'm so happy for you!
-
Tuesday 10 th October 2017
Welcome back, Reci! Hope you had a great vacay!
-
Missdixie is 5 Months Quit Today!!
Congratulations, Missdixie. Thanks for showing the way. I'm right behind you! Best wishes, PT
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Tuesday 10 th October 2017
NOPE!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
HAHAHA good job D! Chicks rule once again!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-16 (you distract Boo, Doreen while us chicks take this one home)
-
I've got gallstones !!!!!
Love it...
- chicks or sticks
-
Monday, October 9th, 2017
NOPE!
-
True or False
True. Go Ravens! NP has a weakness for chocolate
- chicks or sticks
-
New guy with over 6 months free
All the best to you and for all the ways you've helped me with my quit, I say obrigado!
-
Sunday 8 th October 2017
Working all weekend so I'd better get this in now: NOPE!!!
-
Saturday 7 th October 2017
NOPE!
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Ummmm Jess -17 Bakon -16 Me -17
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks