Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PeaceTrain

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeaceTrain

  1. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15 Hi chicks! Back to work for me xx
  2. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  3. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  4. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zero
  5. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  6. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I've heard you like curves, Bakon but seriously, you've got to lay off the birthday cake! And that dress is not very flattering. Just saying...
  7. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zero
  8. WooHOO! Day 6 almost over. Tomorrow will be your 1 week mark! This is huge! Keep that quit, T4S! You can do it! Just think, you're almost done with "hell week!" You're awesome
  9. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Hi, birthday girl!
  10. Hi JKPK! Wanted to say welcome and wish you great success with your quit(s!). I quit drinking at 24 (a long time ago) and it's been the best decision of my life. Let's face it, no one ever says, "God, I wish I hadn't quit drinking!" But many say, "God, I wish I had/could/would quit drinking!" Same goes for smoking, which is the 2nd best decision of my life. For me, if I hadn't done the first one at age 24, I wouldn't be posting on this board today. Like BKP said, if you know something's not good for you, best to eliminate it. That's being kind and taking care of yourself which is everyone's first obligation, in my view. Thanks for reminding us what complacency can lead to. Although I'm sorry you have to go through this struggle again, it's valuable to hear first hand what letting down our guard can lead to. KTQ, JKPK! You can definitely do this- you know you can and you will be warm and cozy in your house, snuggling up with your hubby and a hot cocoa this winter. Let us know how we can help if you need it.
  11. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    zero
  12. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  13. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  14. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  15. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  16. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  17. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  18. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  19. Hey that looks familiar- is that OBX!?!
  20. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  21. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.