Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kenzie_peyton

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kenzie_peyton

  1. congratulations! that is a huge accomplishment!
  2. Thanks all, once again. I hope I get to the point where I can help people the way you all help me. Day 10, I can do this.
  3. Nope.
  4. long, stressful night. I'm training 3 new people at work and while they are still getting the hang of everything, most of the hard work is on my shoulders. i don't need a cigarette, i don't need a cigarette...
  5. Thank you!!! 1 week down, a lifetime to go!
  6. Thanks everyone, again. Still hanging in there. it's midnight where I'm at, so that makes a week. I'm sure you all will hear from me again soon. Lol.
  7. Day 5 and I'm feeling a little anxious and my brain keeps trying to convince me to smoke. day 4 was a breeze, no cravings at all. what gives?
  8. Happy Birthday!
  9. You guys rock! seriously. I haven't had another intense craving yet, and I'm almost to day 4. I'll definitely stay close to this board. its been nice to get on here and read all these encouraging words. ❤
  10. I'm so glad I joined this group! Thanks to everyone who replied. I made it through yet another craving. I cried through it but I made it! lol. I hope you are all right that it gets easier because right now it almost feels like everyday is a non stop craving.
  11. New to the group, and just looking for some support, advice, whatever. I'm on day 3 smoke free, cold turkey and the cravings are so strong that I want to cry.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.