Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giveintowin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Giveintowin

  1. Thanks Jo. I will pop in and get plates soon.
  2. What a wonderful post and congratulations on 5 years and retaining all the bits of your body. ? Glad you are here and quit.
  3. Off to the specialist. ☹️ NOPE!
  4. Nice one Chris. The world has changed for sure.
  5. Good on you for sticking it through with your quit. Things both good and bad can be triggers for us. I’m a big fan of talking things through. You’ve done that! Well done!
  6. Not being looked at by others in astonishment in the street. The look that says I can’t believe you do that disgusting thing. Hmmmm.
  7. Thanks Sazerac. That’s a good idea with the baking soda. I will try it. I was so busy moving things today that there was no time to try cleaning.
  8. Thank you lovely NOPEster. ?
  9. I remember day 5 was challenging for me too. You are doing great. Keep going and it will get better/easier.
  10. I just used to leave every half hour or so and go and smoke maybe you have better manners than me. I used to hate travelling because you were stuck in the plane/train or airport and couldn’t smoke. That sucked. With most of my jobs I could go out every hour and smoke.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.