Everything posted by beacon
- Just A Quick Hello
-
Happy Birthday, Joe!!!
Joe, happy birthday! :)
- FRIDAY 17th July 2015
-
THANK YOU, BEACON...
Good for you going through this stressful time without having to smoke. Smoking never helps or adds value to any situation.
- THANK YOU, BEACON...
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Thursday 16 July NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- Wedneysday 15 July NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- TUESDAY 14th July 2015
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Temporary kitchen
When I redid my kitchen my fridge was in the living room and I had the microwave and the bathroom sink! :( but in the end it is worth it. Nothing like a beautiful new kitchen!
- chicks or sticks
-
3 years for babs
Barb, woooohooooo! Congratulations! You rock!
- Monday 13 July NOPE
- chicks or sticks
-
May the force be with you!
True especially when drinking alot. i usually imagine also how nasty it will taste and how sad I will feel. And how I would be more likely to die suffering. :(. Nope. Only.
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
Wanted to share my OUTSTANDINGLY EXCITING........
Meow! Yey! :)