Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  2. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  3. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  4. so I know who you are
  5. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  6. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  7. I spent many many days talking myself out of smoking, thinking that I was missing out, and that to be free I had to smoke. I bet most do. I am glad you survived this tough one. I used to think of this board or the other one when I was on the edge and it would give me comfort. If you are romancing, perhaps spend some extra time here or other boards or reading.
  8. Happy Birthday Doreen!!! :D :D :D :D :D
  9. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  10. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  11. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  12. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Tracey, how can I help ? I am thinking about you. Check back in
  13. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    oo
  14. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  15. Please join me and pledge not to smoke today! NOPE!
  16. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zero
  17. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  18. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  19. I need to schedule my first one. I am two years past due and my insurance sent a letter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.