Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to beacon's topic in Off The Record
    Job hunting can be soul crushing!!
  2. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    where's Joe?
  3. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  4. beacon replied to Frezflops's topic in Off The Record
    Lisa, sending good vibes your way. Let us know what is going on.
  5. beacon replied to Karen's topic in Socializing
    One thing I liked about Alan Carr's book was that it said to go live your life happily now that you quit smoking. I did not know that. I thought that one was supposed to be in agony and suffer and miss smoking and go through the hardest thing in my life. I liked his attitude and I tried to practice it from the start. So, while I did think about smoking and not smoking every day for quite awhile, I also felt true joy to have quit after more than 30 years at a pack a day. The urges and thoughts will fade. Just remember to always NOPE no matter what.
  6. One of the best things about quitting all together is the freedom from having to get a dose of the devil nicotine all the time or else. That means no more going crazy on planes or in nonsmoking cars, spending most of your time outside smoking, late night rides to the store, smoking butts from the ash tray, etc, insert your addiction story here.
  7. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  8. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  9. Very violent guy!!
  10. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  11. Happy Birthday Jenny!!! My fish friend :) Have a great day! :D :D :D :D
  12. -10
  13. I am not sure if this is the same but my number one issue whn I first quit was my dizziness. It was scary because I did not know it was related to my quit . I remember almost falling down in Macys. At the same time, my body and sense of touch was tingling or something. I assume now that it was more blood and oxygen getting into my system.
  14. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  15. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  16. Hi welcome and congrats! :)
  17. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  18. Happy Birthday! :D :D :D :D
  19. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.