Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- Friday 4th September 2026
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- Gonso is 10 months smoke free!
Way to go @GonSo !! You're getting real close to that 1 year mark now. Just a couple months to go. We'll have a celebration then for sure 😁- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- Down in a Hole
Sorry to hear you're struggling so bad @Pilgrim in getting back on your quit. Please keep trying because if you let yourself be consumed buy this addiction then it's anybody;s guess when you'll be looking to quit again. Don't let this be a revolving door Pilgrim! You deserve much better than that 🙏- Wednesday 2nd September 2026
Nope!- SD2026 is 8 months smoke free!
Oh wow! 8 Months is fantastic!!! Congrats @SD2026 🥳🎉 I hope you celebrate the occasion or at least buy yourself something nice as a treat.- Issue on Recent CT Scan
I do want to thank all of you for the support you've all offered through this treatment issue. It really helps to have family and friends that you know are thinking about you at times like this. I appreciate all of you very much❣️This community has offered support not only for people wanting to quit smoking but for other things as well and that's what makes this place so special 🙂- Issue on Recent CT Scan
Last radiation treatment today so now I;m done! They asked me on the way out if I wanted to "Ring The Bell"? I declined. I couldn't imagine standing there ringing the bell to signify the end of my treatments because it's right beside the waiting area where there's many people waiting for the turn on the table. It just didn't seem appropriate to me. So that's it! I'll just assume I good to go unless I hear otherwise in about 3 months.- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- Monday 31st August 2026
- The Train has had a Make Over
Yes! I restored my old ticker as it was years ago - thanks!!- Down in a Hole
Well; not to be mean but I hope it really sucked when you realized what you'd done and all those promises you had made to yourself were broken. The only positive thing is that you are still here and willing to quit again. If you don't learn a lesson from what happened then you're bound to repeat it at some point down the road. It's very important to learn a lesson from any failed attempt. That's the only way you can correct/avoid it in future! Where did you get the smoking material? I thought did you said you'd got rid of it all back in early May? Did you not do that and actually take the time to go buy more? If that's the case then it wasn't just a temporary, fleeting impulse thing; it was something deeper that needs to be corrected before you'll ever be able to quit permanently. You KNOW you can do it @Pilgrim ! You did it for three months then threw all that hard work and emotional turmoil out the window and now that was all just a wasted effort - what a shame😖 Anyone & everyone CAN quit but only those that are truly comitted to having a smoke free future and permanent freedom from an addiction running their lives actually achieve that transition. You simply have to want to be free of your addiction more than you want to continue to smoke! It really does boil down to that. I hope that YOU are now ready to make that life changing commitment!- Saturday 29th August 2026
Nope!- Issue on Recent CT Scan
He has never mentioned any medication other than what he told me yesterday if I end up with this persistent cough issue (which I hope I don't ). We'll see what happens after I'm done I suppose.- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- What's For Dinner: Part 2
This is not dinner but an after dinner dessert. This time of year where I live it's peach season and there's a ton of local peach farms all around this area. I'm not a particular fan of eating just a peach but one of my fav desserts is BBQ'ed peaches. Just cut the peach in half, pit it then sprinkle some cinniman powder on the open halves and throw them on the Barbie for8-10 mins; just long enough to soften them and get a few grill marks on 'em. Then serve them on a plate with a scoop of vanilla ice cream drizzled with a lttile real maple syrup. The end result is truly a delectable delite Juices from the peach caramelized, melting ice cream and just a hint of the maple syrup. Yum-yum! The outer skin of the peach slides right off once the peach is cooked👌
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.