Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Me too. I had bronchitis real bad for a month when I finally threw in the towel on smoking. It actually may have been a blessing that I was so sick during that first week or so.
  2. Yeah, that's pretty banged up Glad you're OK. I assume your airbag probably went off and those can injure you too. Your washer fluid fill tube is in mint shape despite all the other damage so that's something at least lol. I'm guessing they write it off. Front ends are tricky. A lot of important and expensive stuff up there. Hope they treat you well. So, when are you inviting us for venison steaks on the barbi
  3. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12 ??
  4. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    http://
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  7. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 How the hell did this happen??
  8. Oh my .............. I'm speechless
  9. It's not one I experienced although I was pretty ill when I first quit anyway. The body aches you mention don't sound like part of what people describe as "quitter's flu". From what I've read, quitter's flu is more respiratory issues such as coughing up crap, sometimes sinus issues and or chest issues and possibly light headed feeling which is also sometimes referred to as "brain fog". That is more just an inability to focus or concentrate on anything. I could be wrong though. After all, I'm just a pig - not a Dr. If those aches are in your muscles then I'm guessing it's the normal flu you have or are coming down with. It is prime flu season after all.
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 ........... mornin
  11. Hey T2B Glad you checked in. You do what ever you need to do to keep your quit. We are here for you if/when you need us. Let us know how you're doing though please. You know how we worry about all our family of quitters. We want everyone to succeed as much as we want our own quits to succeed.
  12. ^^^ Mr. Titwank already has his paws all over me
  13. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  14. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Wow! That was brazen OO
  17. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  18. Easy there my friend .........
  19. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  20. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1
  21. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    OO
  22. Is this another one of those opera things you chicks have been talking about lately?
  23. Good thing you joined us then I was the same when I first decided to quit. To me it was make it now or probably a smoker for life? That thought scared me enough that it actually motivated me to resist all temptation to smoke again when the going was tough and it did get tough at times. I also knew that if all these other peope here could do it, I could too! So, now it's your turn to shine!!
  24. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    OO

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.