Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Isn't March Madness coming up soon? I don't follow basketball so I wouldn't really know.
  2. As I think I may have already mentioned, I have saved over $5K in the year and a bit I have been quit.
  3. I'm done paining the basement stairs and am relaxing having a wee cool one!!
  4. You talkin' underwear or shoes??
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Nice one Boys!! OO
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19
  7. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  8. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  9. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    nine
  11. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  12. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  13. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  14. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    lol 3
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    OO
  17. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    OO
  18. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  19. I label my pets for identification purposes. (No animal was harmed in the making of this picture)
  20. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  21. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1
  22. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1 Good Job Sticks !!
  23. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.