Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
-
So glad to have found you guys back! QSMB refugee.
Welcome to the Train! You will find yourself right at home very quickly I think. Good bunch of quitters here along with many of your old friends. Buckle up and enjoy your ride to freedom
-
Be Careful. Another One Just Around The Corner
Sorry to hear you are having issues gon. It's truly amazing though that after a long time we still learn more and more about this addiction and the power it wants to have over us. All those years we smoked and the reasons for smoking imprinted on our brains. But, the best news of all is that because we have learned so much about this addiction and how it tries to lure us back into it's clutches, we can eventually break free FOR GOOD! Well done gon & thanks for sharing. These stories help others more than you know
-
What are you doing right now
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Urgent Call To The Lido Deck!
So we need to get the Lido Deck Ship-Shape for a VIP from QSMB who goes by the name of Lin-Quitting. She has contributed much to the QSMB during her time there so we need to make sure this is a special event - no screw-ups please. We will be welcoming her onto the Lido in just a day and a half and there's lots that needs to be done!! Here's the plan: You ladies get to work cleaning all that spilled beer and food from the last party we had there ............. We gentlemen will see what we can do to test the beverage selection to ensure it's up to proper standards ................. Come on now people ....... chop, chop!! We don't have much time!- chicks or sticks
- 5 Days to Boo,s 2 year Party !!!!!
Seems like yesterday Boo had his 1st year celebration My how the years add up! I'd better go shopping then- Roopy Is 1 Month Quit Today!!
Congratulations! This is Great news Roopy. That 1st month is the hardest part and now you're through it You're job is not done yet but you need to celebrate this very important milestone today.- Martian5 is 2 Months Quit Today!!
Huge congrats Martian5! You've reached the second montly milestone along the way to your permanent freedom Celebrate the occasion and keep up the great work! Thanks for all the support you lend here too. I really believe it not only helps others but it will help you too.- RoryPlog is 2 Months Quit Today!!
Great work Rory! You now have 2 months done and dusted. You're learned all the coping techniques to battle this addiction so just keep pusing forward the same way you have so far. Be sure to reward yourself for all your hard work- brand.new.ela is 4 Months Quit Today!!
Congratulations Ela! You have a great quit established at 4 months. Celebrate the occasion and keep up the good work- Joe7 Is 10 Months Quit Today!!
Wow! Double digits today Joe! Congratulations on reaching your 10 month milestone. Not long now to that Lido Deck. Keep up the great work Joe- Slap,slap,slap slap
New rule! When Sticks win ..... Chicks have to spank themselves!!- chicks or sticks
What's goin on here? Chick night? -6- This is it!
Welcome Steve! Yes, you CAN do this. We are here not only as proof of that but we are here to help you. Resolve is great, A necessary component but education about this addiction is really key as well so PLEASE read all you can here about this addiction. As you know, you can't have even just one or even one puff!! Once you do, you're done - relapse. Then back to full time smoking. That's why we have a daily NOPE page here,. Go there and pledge your NOPE every day. NOPE stands for Not One Puff Ever. That's all it takes for life long smoke free living! Welcome aboard and hope to see you on the NOPE pledge page And, you don't have to think in terms of forever. Just take it a day at a time for now. Tomorrow will come later and you can deal with that then. That's why we have a DAILY NOPE pledge. One day at a time- What are you doing right now
Leafs are sucking air big time 2-nite (so far).- Legal cannabis
The issue as I see it is that there are pretty reliable tests for impairment by alcohol but impairment by other drugs .... not so much. The roadside "touch your nose & walk a straight line" test is a joke no matter what the impairment and having that hold up in court is even a bigger joke (at least where I live). As I understand it, THC stays in the bloodstream a lot longer than alcohol so how will they properly test for impairment by THC? I haven't heard a good, believable answer to that yet.- Hello Everyone ....moved over from qsmb.
Welcome to the Train Stzr500! We are here to help you stay focused on your quit which you have obviously done a great jobs of nurturing! The bad news is ..... you have the night shift driving this train!!- What are you doing right now
I'm watching Jaws 2 on TV - Gawd! This is what life has come to? Watching a poor excuse for a movie re-make on a Saturday night? OK so, a shark just ate a Helicopter ................... how is that even possible? On a brighter note; I get to put that second coat of paint on the basement steps tomorrow- chicks or sticks
- What are you doing right now
Is there anything else?- What are you doing right now
Isn't March Madness coming up soon? I don't follow basketball so I wouldn't really know.- I'm Going To Be Richer!
As I think I may have already mentioned, I have saved over $5K in the year and a bit I have been quit.