Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
My visit to the dentist.
Dentist you Say?
-
Friday 27th July 2018
NOPE!
-
caffeine withdrawal
Yes you need to enjoy your life and if quitting too many things you previously enjoyed is making your life miserable then by all means don't get rid of it all at once. I think what these people are saying though is that they are tackling these other habits/addictions that they feel are causing them some degree of harm one at a time and learning over time to live comfortably without them just as most of us have done when we quit smoking. Bite off only what you can chew so to speak without making yourself too miserable for too long.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Thursday 26th July 2018
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
+1 Yeah ..... we keepin' those chicks at bay
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Anticipation is usually worse than the reality when it actually happens Same as when we quit smoking ?
-
Thoughts & Prayers for Greece
I heard it was really bad. People running for their lives and jumping into the ocean just to escape the flames that were about to overcome them. That's scary! Prayers for those who survived and hope that those injured heal quickly. Also, Condolences to family of Jullianna Kozis, 10 year old Greek girl murdered in cold blood by deranged youth on a shooting rampage Sunday night in Greek-Town (Toronto) while having ice cream with her parents at a restaurant. RIP Sweet Angel
- Thursday 26th July 2018
-
Increase Smoking Bans and Regulations
This is why I say Australia is ahead of the curve on this kind of good stuff! At least somebody is getting it right. Hey; it might not be the complete solution but it certainly can't hurt and will likely make some stop and think at least. Kids will learn about or be exposed to all this stuff on the street at some point so why not get to them first and give them some factual information that is age appropriate and understandable to their age group.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Wednesday 25th July 2018
NOPE!
- Gordo is 5 months smoke free
-
Increase Smoking Bans and Regulations
Outlawing it is without question a waste of time and in fact glorifies it to a degree. Look at prohibition in the 1920's. That was a boon to organized crime and didn't stop people from drinking when they really wanted to. I still say education about smoking and how it really is a powerful life long addiction is the best way to reduce numbers of kids starting. I know I learned a lot of things I really didn't know when I arrived at sites like this and other quit smoking boards. Mind you, I was a very willing student by that time. I also think cost is a big motivator. If these things cost kids a fortune, they either have to get them from the black market or go without. That's where I think Australia is way ahead of the rest of us. They are banging the cost up unabashedly!
- chicks or sticks
-
6 weeks and 3 weeks
Great to hear Cbdave! No smokers in both families is 100% what we all are hoping to achieve. Come to think of it, there are no smokers in my immediate family any longer either so - cheers to that too
- Giveintowin is 9 Months Smoke Free!
- chicks or sticks