Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Confessions
Who says you can't have it all - right?
-
Happy Halloween
More for You then It's odd that some years there are lots of kids and other years ..... nothing! You just never can tell.
-
Smoker's To Pay More In The UK !!!
^^^ I agree with what you say Lilly When I was a smoker I scoffed at the horrid pictures on cigarette packs. You can put anything on there you like but you will not deny me my smokes! That was my attitude also but, now that I am on the other side of the issue, I would rather have them legislate anything that will make it more clear to smokers that this is not only dangerous to themselves but it's socially unacceptable now as well in most places. Beyond that what can be done? I don't believe in making them illegal. That doesn't work. I guess what I am hoping is that these little things might in some cases bring people to sites like this one a little sooner.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
11 I dressed up as Texas Chainsaw Guy!
-
Tough Day
Condolences Linda for your loss. Memories of great companionship will live on forever in you. You and your friend were blessed with this relationship and lived it to the fullest. That's among the best life has to offer
-
Smoker's To Pay More In The UK !!!
I think the smoker will see it most. You take that cig from the pack, it's will be right there and you;re doing that maybe 20 times a day. Depending on how you hold the cigarette, you'll see it from time to time when you take a drag, even if it's only in your peripheral vision. Again, small visual images here and there repeated every day for as long as you smoke. Sure. you can say it doesn't bother me because I get numb to it after awhile but the images are still imprinting your brain every day with a negative (not a positive) message. I can't say for sure it makes a huge difference but it's better than what big tobacco used to do ..... portraying cigarette smoking as socially acceptable and in fact glamorous!
-
Thursday 1st November 2018
Nope!
-
What are you doing right now
Actually. that's a snow clearing train car used in Northern Ontario to clear 10 foot snowdrifts from the tracks in more remote regions during winter otherwise, nothing is getting back and forth from east to west and back again. Other version of the same thing.
- chicks or sticks
-
New member
Great Job!! Keep it up Cader
-
Wednesday 31st October 2018
come cetirizine! That's a great quit you have going there. Why not post up on the Introductions Page and tell us about yourself and that beautiful quit you're sporting. Lots of great knowledge and support here for new quitters
- chicks or sticks
-
Smoker's To Pay More In The UK !!!
Yes, there's a very small brand name print just above the filter on each cig now. It's very tiny, thin lettering so not much ink. What they are proposing is a bold copy printing of SMOKING CAUSES CANCER all along the paper tube, from filter to tip so, a lot more ink per cigarette. It would stand out and be seen by everyone looking at a cigarette that's for sure!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Wednesday 31st October 2018
Congrats Rhino!
-
Hope2Nope is 2 YEARS Smoke Free!
Congratulations H2N on your 2nd year anniversary being smoke free! I'm glad to have shared this journey with you Hope you celebrate this day in some special way.
- albert is 7 Months Smoke Free!!!!
- chicks or sticks