Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  2. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  3. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  4. ^^^ Cheers then I hear ya ..... love my beer!
  5. Just a cautionary note on the alcohol Rhino. It's been the ruin of many a quit. It never bothered me and it doesn't bother some but I have read too many stories of others who lost their quit after having one too many. Go easy until you know which camp you fall into is all
  6. Not to overdo the responses to you Rhino but I just had to chip in with my 2 cents worth ...... I agree 100% with others that have said do everything possible to keep nicotine out of your system. It's gone now so don't introduce it back in. The mental adjustment part of the quit is tough in the early days and weeks but IT IS doable. You're no different. When I quit, I was on patches frist 2 days then just said F-it! I'm gonna face the demon head on and just battle through. It was not easy and I had to use every tool I could think of to get past the early days of constant urges to smoke but guess what? I did it! So can you or anybody else. Carry on sir. You're doing fabulous
  7. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  8. Great job CAquitter! 8 months smoke free is fabulous. You're well on your way to a lifelong quit Go celebrate!
  9. Great Job Gabes! Double digits is a great place to be. Hope you're gonna treat yourself to something nice today
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  11. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    The half eaten one still counts
  12. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  13. There's NEVER a wrong time to have Maltesers - NEVER!
  14. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 LOL I missed more than a bit - trust me on that
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Say what? 5
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  17. Your seasons are opposite to mine though so, regardless of sporting events etc.; November in Canuckland sucks
  18. I hate November!! Most depressing month of the year where I live. Cold, wet and usually windy! More dark time than light because of the changing season yet it is not normally cold enough to snow much. I wish it would just go straight to -40 with a few feet of snow and be done with it. Easing into it makes it worse; not better!
  19. Nice to see you Nancy
  20. Reciprocity replied to Lilly's topic in Socializing
  21. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  22. Reciprocity replied to Lilly's topic in Socializing
    I know eh? All these new age techie things. Kids these days!!
  23. Hope you stay with it Hayley! The benefits that last the rest of your life are so worth the uncomfortable days you may experience in the beginning. Trust me ....... you are NO different than any of the rest of us and we have made it through the same early days you are experiencing now. You need to be fully committed and 100% invested in your quit. Once you are and are able to turn your back on smoking - yes, take it off the table completely, then and only then will you be free from this addiction. It's as simple as never taking another puff from a cigarette. It's the adjustment in your brain to living that way that takes a lot of time and work but it WILL happen to you as it has to all the others who have gone before you. Just give it a chance
  24. Congrats on reaching double digits Wren18!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.