Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
chicks or sticks
5 Oh, so now all the chicks come out
- Newbies or Old Phartes
-
I keep failing PLEASE help!!
You see P2P, you asked for help when you first arrived here because you have failed to get to where you want to be so many times in the past. Clearly, what you have tried up to this point has not worked for you. Look at all the great help you have received here so far. As @MLMR said above, we all may have different life issues to deal with but we are ALL the same as nicotine addicts and there's only one way to change your status - just quit! Seek medical assistance or advice regarding quitting in conjunction with your medical condition but don't use that as an excuse not to quit. Anyone can quit but you need to commit to it 100%.
- chicks or sticks
-
A-Z Places with Strange Names..
Vulcan, Alberta; Canada
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
OO Just fine & dandy thanks - and you?
- chicks or sticks
-
I keep failing PLEASE help!!
Yes you can but what's the point then if you are not feeding nicotine into your body any longer. By doing that you would go through nicotine withdrawal anyway so why not just quit smoking and vaping altogether? I simply don't understand why you would smoke/vape a zero nicotine product. Besides, if you were to do that (vape 0 nicotine juice) then you are still reinforcing the smoking motions and keeping that "emotional" attachment to smoking and I say THAT will lead you right back to smoking cigarettes sooner or later. You can't cheat the quitting process. There's no halfway in and halfway out method. It's all or nothing and you better be 100% committed when you decide to go all in because that's what it will take - 100% effort.
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Nothing That fancy!!
-
A-Z Places with Strange Names..
Tickle Cove Newfoundland, Canada
- chicks or sticks
-
Post a Song you Like
Pic looks familiar somehow?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
I must admit I find all the calls a little odd myself. A bunch of us guys used to go on a snowmobile trip the first week in February every year and I don't recall any of us ever calling or texting our wives during that whole week. We were either out on the trails, or back at home base eating, drinking and telling tall tales. It was a "guys only" week! I'm pretty sure our wives were just as glad to be rid of us all for a week too because I also don't recall any of them ever calling us during that week
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 29th November 2018
Sorry to hear GM ? Hopefully your tomorrow will be better!
-
Today
Great stuff Wantsit! Like M5 says, you're just starting to see the real benefits of quitting and although you still have work to do, this gives you a taste of what everyday will be like pretty soon. The further you separate yourself from this addiction, the better and easier it will get. Enjoy the feeling
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The Food Game*
- Not In My Living Room A-Z
-
Thursday 29th November 2018
Nope!
-
Introsucktion
We all wish we had some magic words to offer you MLMR that would pull you through your life struggles at this time but that's of course not possible. What we can do is encourage you and stand with you during these times. Admiration from all go your way because we do understand just how much more challenging it is to continue building your quit while other life challenges sap your emotion strength. Good on you for keeping your quit intact!