Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
-
This or That game
Over Easy but, scrambled is good too if cooked properly. cake or pie?
-
This or That game
Long - especially in winter; longer the better (warmer) Gravy or butter on potatoes?
- chicks or sticks
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- chicks or sticks
- I talk about smoking like it is addictive.
^^^ The choice SHOULD be obvious but unfortunately it's not to many. We all spent years protecting our addiction as hardily as we now protect our quits. The time for a serious quit comes to us all sooner or later. Hopefully sooner for those following in our footsteps- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Tuesday 18th December 2018
- How are ya all doing with your Xmas shopping ????
I KNOW I'm done when ...........................- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Kdad is 3 months smoke free!
- Feeling Awesome
Good to hear And, Merry Non-Smoking Christmas to you as well!- Kdad is 3 months smoke free!
- The holidays
This is one of the greatest benefits of quitting yet it's one we never expect to receive when we start out. Good job Linda!- chicks or sticks
- Linked Words Game
I need to question you about last night- chicks or sticks
- Smoking spouse
Sslip's idea of the money jar is a good one. Setting up and actual "quit, - money jar" and putting real money in it every day or at least every week might actually be a good subtle way of illustrating just one quit benefit to your wife. You can talk about saving until you're blue in the face but seeing IS believing! I expect it would give her pause for thought anyway.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks