Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Saturday 22 nd December 2018
^^^ Yes! Winter Solstice tonight! I hate these short daylight hours and can't wait for summer to return I guess it's the opposite for those down-under as this will be their summer solstice, longest daylight hours of their year,. I gotta say; that would just seem weird to me at Christmas time - long daylight, hot and sweaty? I guess it's what we get used to growing up although, I must say I have never seen a Christmas movie that was made with the actors in shorts and flip-flops lol.
-
When H.A.L.T isn't enough
As Jillar said, coming here and posting, reading all you can and then some and playing games was a great time waster and .... it educated me about this addiction. Romancing the cigarette is a big no-no because it perpetuates all the lies that our addiction has told us since we started smoking. Thinking you can have just one is another big no-no. That leads only to relapse. Instead, look at the reasons why you originally quit and all you have invested in your quit to date. It's an incredible effort that has huge value so why would you ever consider throwing that away? Anyone can choose to smoke; that's easy but only people committed to a better lifestyle can quit. It takes commitment, perseverance, and time to get there but it's available to anyone who wants it.
-
That's not how you Christmas! V's I'm sooo Stealing that!!!
You've given yourself the best shot possible at making it through another generation of Crissy plays/concerts
-
Complexion a better color--not gray
My complexion changed too. Not sure it was a result of quitting the ciggies though?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- chicks or sticks
- Saturday 22 nd December 2018
NOPE!- How did your spending change?
Let me ask my wife how her spending habits changed once I quit smoking. I'll get back to you on that.- Newbies or Old Phartes
- Newbies or Old Phartes
- chicks or sticks
- Oh my goodness - did not expect that
Hey, don't be this hard on yourself! You are not even 6 months in yet. Of course something like that is gonna tempt you big time - no surprise there You did the right thing and likely because you educated yourself here about what happens when someone thinks they can have "just one". I say Bravo!! You done good In a year from now, when you find a smoke, you'll just laugh at it. Carry on. You will make it!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
Oh .... OK; if I must 20- Tammy is 6 Months Smoke Free!
Congratulations on reaching the 1/2 Year smoke-free milestone Tammy! That's a special one for sure; halfway to that Lido Deck Hope you enjoy your celebration and best wishes as you carry on to that 1 year mark- chicks or sticks
- Answer a question with a song title.
Manic Monday - Bangles What always makes you smile?- ##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Because you can buy food with it. Why are they called jelly fish when they aren't really fish?- Game *The answer is a question*
Are we still talking about Sslips pants?- Linked Words Game
- This or That game
Fish n Chips Prefer your house temperature warm or cool?- The Last 3 Letters Game
Hello old woman