Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Reciprocity replied to Stewie's topic in Socializing
    I'd write one but it would be pretty boring. Not sure anyone would want to read it. Pig meets Elephant; falls in love - the end!
  2. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  3. At first I thought quitting was about a healthier lifestyle and saving money but now, a year later; it's being rid of all the BS that goes along with the actual act of smoking that I am happiest to be rid of. Being able to control my own life and not having to run my life in accordance to a nicotine addiction's demands.
  4. Reciprocity replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True! (everyone does, don't they?) TNP likes gambling (includes lottery wagers).
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ate
  7. We can work it out.
  8. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Niners
  9. There are a lot of positive OMG moments that take us by surprise once we quit. It really is amazing just how many moments of our daily lives were focused on some aspect of our nicotine addiction. So glad I don't have to worry about any of that stuff anymore I never even give it a thought these days.
  10. Glad I don;t work tomorrow
  11. I bet that will work
  12. I call this ..... a normal Sunday!
  13. Don't deal me out
  14. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  16. That's Life - Frank Sinatra What did you want to be when you were a kid?
  17. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1
  18. Nope! Not on the last day of the year!
  19. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Wait a minute .... @Devil Doll? Shouldn't you be getting ready for a big celebration?
  20. Are you going to burn me on this deal?
  21. Reciprocity replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  22. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    OO Back to even at least
  23. Reciprocity replied to Sslip's topic in Games

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.