Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Snowstorm coming?
LOL I hear Ya!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Introsucktion
You've just made yet another step closer to being permanently free of this crazy addiction It's shocking how dramatically our perception of smoking situations changes when we become non smokers. Similar situation for me. The pic below is on a cruise ship. The area circled in Red is "Smokers Corner". The only place on the ship where a person can smoke. A little hard to see because it's a dark corner hidden away from everything else where the sun never shines. I used to frequent this place when I smoked. Now I walk by and feel only pity for those faces I see huddled under the deck there - always the same people, getting their fix while the fun part of life goes on in the sunshine all around them. Aside from pity I feel a little embarrassed that that was me under there in the past. Never again!
-
chicks or sticks
Good Idea there Just allow me to put up my numbers first +1
-
chicks or sticks
^^^ You need a chick recruitment blitz D +1
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
What's on your pancakes?
We often just dispense with the pancakes altogether and get straight to the good stuff!
-
Patti1953 is 11 years smoke free!
Congrats on 11 years of freedom Patti!
- Wantsit is 4 Month Smoke Free!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
7 -10 c and snowing here at the moment. No need for air-con. Just open the door
-
What's on your pancakes?
We all know there's only one answer to this question - right? Pretty sure the other options are illegal in Canada anyway.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Made it past 2 weeks
Yes we did Benefits of quitting add up fast and are put to GOOD use!
- chicks or sticks
-
I'm so gland I'm an Aussie because......
I have an Aussie Chicken .... Does awesome tricks. The kid's love her!!