Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  2. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1
  3. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20!!
  4. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18
  5. That's pretty hard to believe!
  6. Like many, I started around 17 years old as a result of hanging around a buddy who also started at the same time - it was the cool, grown up thing to do in those days. Before then I was just a regular kid doing regular kid things. The conversion from non smoker to smoker was seamless. The conversion from smoker back to non smoker ........ not so much ?
  7. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  8. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  9. Time to face the music!
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ate
  11. I have a face that would stop a clock!
  12. I need a fresh set of eyes on this.
  13. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1
  14. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19 ............
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16 Give up .... we're like ants at a picnic. Not going away
  16. Reciprocity replied to jimmy's topic in Celebrations!
    Slam Dunk Jimmy!!! 6 Years Smoke Free is a winner!
  17. ^^^^ This!
  18. LOL I hear Ya!!
  19. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  20. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  21. You've just made yet another step closer to being permanently free of this crazy addiction It's shocking how dramatically our perception of smoking situations changes when we become non smokers. Similar situation for me. The pic below is on a cruise ship. The area circled in Red is "Smokers Corner". The only place on the ship where a person can smoke. A little hard to see because it's a dark corner hidden away from everything else where the sun never shines. I used to frequent this place when I smoked. Now I walk by and feel only pity for those faces I see huddled under the deck there - always the same people, getting their fix while the fun part of life goes on in the sunshine all around them. Aside from pity I feel a little embarrassed that that was me under there in the past. Never again!
  22. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Good Idea there Just allow me to put up my numbers first +1
  23. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ^^^ You need a chick recruitment blitz D +1
  24. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.