Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
What are you doing right now
Yes! Stay safe at all costs Sazerac! It's disturbing to see the major storm season starting this early.
-
Thursday 11th July 2019
Nope! Ugh .... don't wanna end up like this!
-
Another Medal for Sam
Good things come in small packages
-
What are you doing right now
I almost forgot ...... the other day when I went golfing for the first time in about 15 years, I found two lighters in one of my golf shoes - lol. No cigarettes, just 2 lighters. Go figure! Oh and I didn't have any trigger to smoke while I was golfing either. Never crossed my mind even once. I just realized that now. I used to smoke while I golfed of course so I'm a little surprised I didn't have any thoughts about smoking while I was waiting at a Tee box or something. Anyway, it's all good, except for the golf game. My score sucked big time!!
-
chicks or sticks
Just so you don't have to suffer that "Big-O" too long .................. +1
-
What are you doing right now
Clearly you peeps haven't had a Mossimo's Pizza yet!
-
Let's Have A Bonfire !!!
Can't remember how many cuz my ticker doesn't work but they are now added in!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- SmokeFree is 3 Years Quit!
-
What are you doing right now
After golf yesterday we went to a super delish pizza place and they had Coors Light on special .... we had an ice cold pitcher sitting on the patio in the 100 degree heat (we were in the shade mind you). Does life get any better?
-
Wednesday 10th July 2019
Nope! F U Big Tobacco!
-
What are you doing right now
I'm harvesting the catnip I grew in a planter this spring. Cut 4 pretty decent size branches that were flowering and have now hung them in the basement where it's cool and dark. We'll see how long it takes for them to dry. Fed one of the withered, brown leafs from the bottom of the branch to the cat and she gobbled it - lol. Now she's rolling around on the counter smelling the counter top where the branches were. Patience my flower .... patience. You will one day reap the rewards of this harvest
-
Getting Around QTrain
Pretty sure Sazerac was just pointing out the various features that might be helpful to perspective quitters that might be having a look around the site to see if it makes sense to them. Some of these features veteran members take for granted can be a little perplexing to someone new.
- Change A Letter Game
- chicks or sticks
-
It seems Boo is not the only one ,who carn,t spell
- Tuesday 9th July 2019
Nope!- chicks or sticks
- Hitting the Links!
Well, you won't be seeing me on "the PGA Tour" any time soon!!! This is frighteningly close to what happened on every tee shot 😞 My pride is hurt today .... tomorrow it will be those muscles I rarely use- Hitting the Links!
I used to play quite a bit of golf years ago but reached the conclusion that I had progressed as far as I was ever going to in improving my game so put my clubs in the basement one day about 15 years ago and never touched them again. Well, the wife has convinced me to go play 9 holes with her today so it will be interesting to see how that goes. She took it up well after I quit the game and likes to play with the ladies once a week if the weather permits. I'm just gonna take it easy because I know I will be feeling muscles I didn't even know I had by this time tomorrow and besides, can show up the wife too badly now can I lol. I already told her; if I get a hole in one on the first hole, I'm throwing my clubs in the lake and going home. End my career on a high note I'm sure the 19th hole will be my favourite 😏 (that's the bar for those who don't golf)- Another Medal for Sam
Congrats to Sam! - Tuesday 9th July 2019