Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Just so you don't have to suffer that "Big-O" too long .................. +1
  2. Clearly you peeps haven't had a Mossimo's Pizza yet!
  3. Can't remember how many cuz my ticker doesn't work but they are now added in!
  4. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20 Done!!
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18
  7. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 NOPE!
  8. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  9. Congratulations SmokeFree for reaching yet another milestone in your quit. 3 Years smoke free is an awesome accomplishment. Be sure to celebrate that life changing decision you made 3 years ago today!
  10. After golf yesterday we went to a super delish pizza place and they had Coors Light on special .... we had an ice cold pitcher sitting on the patio in the 100 degree heat (we were in the shade mind you). Does life get any better?
  11. Nope! F U Big Tobacco!
  12. I'm harvesting the catnip I grew in a planter this spring. Cut 4 pretty decent size branches that were flowering and have now hung them in the basement where it's cool and dark. We'll see how long it takes for them to dry. Fed one of the withered, brown leafs from the bottom of the branch to the cat and she gobbled it - lol. Now she's rolling around on the counter smelling the counter top where the branches were. Patience my flower .... patience. You will one day reap the rewards of this harvest
  13. Pretty sure Sazerac was just pointing out the various features that might be helpful to perspective quitters that might be having a look around the site to see if it makes sense to them. Some of these features veteran members take for granted can be a little perplexing to someone new.
  14. Fires
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  17. Well, you won't be seeing me on "the PGA Tour" any time soon!!! This is frighteningly close to what happened on every tee shot 😞 My pride is hurt today .... tomorrow it will be those muscles I rarely use
  18. I used to play quite a bit of golf years ago but reached the conclusion that I had progressed as far as I was ever going to in improving my game so put my clubs in the basement one day about 15 years ago and never touched them again. Well, the wife has convinced me to go play 9 holes with her today so it will be interesting to see how that goes. She took it up well after I quit the game and likes to play with the ladies once a week if the weather permits. I'm just gonna take it easy because I know I will be feeling muscles I didn't even know I had by this time tomorrow and besides, can show up the wife too badly now can I lol. I already told her; if I get a hole in one on the first hole, I'm throwing my clubs in the lake and going home. End my career on a high note I'm sure the 19th hole will be my favourite 😏 (that's the bar for those who don't golf)
  19. Congrats to Sam!
  20. I agree! This thread should be available to all who might be afraid to quit for the reasons Jillar pointed out, assuming MLMR approves that is. Non members (people exploring the forum to see if they think it might help them) don't have access to the "Off The Record" page.
  21. The thing that surprises me most is that this "club" (AARP) declares people 50 years of age as old! Isn't 50 the new 40? 😏
  22. Congratulations on 6 years smoke free Nancy! Amazing isn't it how one decision can so positively affect every aspect of our lives.
  23. Sunday's a No Smoking Day for me!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.