Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Proud Parent's Bragg Book
Great job Jo! Can hardly wait for Halloween 😯
- chicks or sticks
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
I'll take #3 cuz I have no idea what you're talking about
- chicks or sticks
- Linked Words Game
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Irrational rating system
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
I'll take #2 as the lie. Pretty sure aldo is the name of a shoe store - no?- chicks or sticks
- Come On Peeps!
I see it, I see it! Boat's coming .................... Oops ... wrong boat. Don't worry, it'll be here soon 😊- richard is 3 Months Quit Today!
- Wednesday 21st August 2019
So great to see you back NoNic! How's things going?- Nope
Great job Ikea on reaching 10 days Keep in mind that these quit symptoms are a temporary result of your early quit and will right themselves with time. You're like every one of us here .... a nicotine addict and when you first start depriving your body of nicotine and your mind of the habitual aspects of smoking, they both rebel in the form of some pretty uncomfortable symptoms for a while. These will pass with time. Are you drinking lots of water? Make sure you are not getting dehydrated which could be the cause of your headaches? If you can't get those under control with plenty of fluids and over the counter headache pills then see a Dr. for that one. Part of the eating issue is probably because smoking is used by many of us to suppress our appetite. Now, that's changed so to fill the void you want to eat. Try and make healthy snacks available to munch on throughout your day. And don't worry about a little weight gain. You can address that later when your quit is secure. It's also normal to feel down in the early days. Quitting is a huge change to your normal routine. It's like you have lost a big part of who you used to be when in reality, you are gaining back your health, wealth and your freedom! That's a good thing! Try and focus your thoughts on the positives you are seeing by quitting. and be sure to reward yourself for small accomplishments along the way. Treat yourself kindly during these early days because, quitting is tough at first but it does graduall get better and better. Keep moving forward Ikea - doing just fine- Grund Is 2 Years Quit Today!
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- chicks or sticks
- Come On Peeps!
You just ruined my dinner! I want that stuff 😍- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
I'll pick #2 Last movie I went to at a theater was "Perfect Storm" I think? That was a few years ago 😄- Never Give Up Giving Up
Those that quit before you @farmgirl knew full well that your junkie thinking would have talked you out of quitting long before your quit date arrived and yeah, as a still smoker, that's NOT what you wanted to hear but fortunately you listened and quit. Great job on 20 Months smoke free by the way! Ain't life great as a nonsmoker?- Come On Peeps!
Tried the Flaming Sambucas. Seems we need more Sambuca and less Flame?- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
From what I see here, 1 & 2 are taken so I guess I get #3 with the milkshake? Hey! I ain't won this game in weeks but even a broken clock is right twice a day so ..... who knows?- chicks or sticks
Even Stole your BIG 0 Saz 0- chicks or sticks
- Come On Peeps!
What could possibly go wrong 😂- chicks or sticks
- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game