Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. tent
  2. Hot Coffee, Mississippi - USA
  3. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  4. This is a big one @QueenB! 6 months without a smoke You're officially half way to the Lido Deck and making that quit stronger each and every day. We are so proud of you and hope you have a special celebration planned for today. Do it up big-time then settle in for the next 6 months. Those will be a lot more enjoyable than the first 6.
  5. I once heard that 4/3 of people struggle with math!
  6. I bet your taste buds are thanking you too! No more smokey film build up covering them any longer. Have you noticed any difference in how certain foods taste to you now? It's not unusual to start developing a taste for foods you may previously had overlooked or even stop eating things you used to like as a smoker.
  7. Yes .... please make it easy for me. As smart as I may look (🤓), I'm not a mind reader. A quit date in your profile makes it a lot easier to post up each celebration you so richly deserve. If you don't have one or if it doesn't make sense ........
  8. You're right. Local bylaws are rarely enforced as written but, they are there on the books at least so if some authority does get pissed at you, they can have you charged. It is enough to keep most reasonable people in line. I find most smokers are OK with these laws. I know I didn't want to make nonsmokers uncomfortable when I smoked and would go out of my way to avoid smoking in close public spaces.
  9. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I'm here! -2
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Where the hell's Andy??
  11. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  12. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Na .... lazy day today -2
  13. I get a workout just trying to start my old lawnmower.
  14. Yes, I also have thought of you often since you told your story to us Richard. Hope you are doing OK. We are here should you need some support.
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 💩
  16. Was that @bakon? Is that @bakon?
  17. Wouldn't mind cruising around town in this! Corvette C8 Mid-Engine I'd only be able to drive it 6-7 months of the year here tho. Guessing it's not great in the snow 😞
  18. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  19. If you need the nicotine gum to maintain your quit until you graduate then I say do it. Quitting is #1 priority. How you do it is up to you but, please have it in your mind that once you get through this stressful time with your degree, slowly get off the gum then.
  20. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    👋 -3
  21. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  22. Been that way for awhile in Ontario. Can't smoke in a whole lot of places here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/where-you-cant-smoke-or-vape-ontario
  23. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 😇
  24. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.