Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  2. Your fear will melt away once you get started on your quit. It's quite normal to feel scared before hand Once you actually quit, all your focus will be on learning all you can about nicotine addiction and how to free yourself. Luckily, you have an army of other quitters who will give you all the support you want and need. This support is an important tool in helping you quit. Stay focused, stay engaged with the forum. read all you can and learn from others. It will really help you succeed
  3. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  4. Good God that looks yummy 😍
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  7. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    OO
  8. baker
  9. Reciprocity replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    chill out
  10. Love is blind
  11. Tough roads in every State Right
  12. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  13. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  14. OK .... Shite!!! Now, I'm gonna have to try that one too 😍 We can probably safely say .... Everything tastes better with Bacon and/or Pineapple. The 2 together is a perfect taste-bud storm 👍
  15. When's this Pizza Poll ending anyway? Looks like Pizza With Pineapple is going to get the nod 🤫
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  17. Here's another place where Pineapple is a must! Bacon Wrapped Scallops. Adds a bit of sweetness and helps keep them from drying out during cooking. They are to die for 😍 I'll try and remember to take some pics next time I make them - Yummy, Yummy!!
  18. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  19. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  20. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  21. Pretty much the same as BKP above. The first month I was focused on cravings; their intensity and frequency but by the end of that first month it was apparent the cravings weren't that important anymore. I had learned how to deal with them and they were less and less frequent and intense. That's about the time I started really quitting. Understanding just what my relationship to nicotine was and that it had never really done anything good or positive for me. That's when I started reading about nicotine addiction and how it controls us and what I could do to take back my own life. It was a long haul even from there but there did come a day when I knew instinctively that I had made it
  22. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.