Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Happy Canada Day ... Eh?
To all the Canucks out there and their families; get off your butt, get some beers on ice and fire up the BBQ. Time to Party 🤩 (Just stay the hell 2 meters or 6 ft away from me while you're gettin' yer ya, ya's out!)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
You have my complete sympathy J! It's a big deal for me to go to the food store, mask and all, and we only have 23 active cases in our region with 450,000 people. The more they open things up, the crazier people seem to get. I don't get it. Maybe I'm just too old and want to protect what life I have left. Sort of like why I quit smoking?
-
Wednesday 1st July 2020
-
Songs of Yesterday !!
- chicks or sticks
5 What the ??????????- John Q has one month Today !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Three months smoke free and 1 month NRT free!
Doesn't sound weird at all Amierouge. We all have to find ourselves and redefine ourselves after we quit. It will happen so just keep on doing what you've already learned to do and NOPE every day! That's the only rule we all must abide by - Not One Puff Ever! Everything else will take care of itself with time- chicks or sticks
- Tuesday 30th June 2020
NOPE! Not Me- John Q has one month Today !!!
- What are you doing right now
I moved stuff two years ago from our old house which had never been opened since our move there 23 years ago. Guess what? That Sh*t is still in boxes now in our newer house basement 😡 Plus, There's a bunch of stuff we know we packed and we have never found it. We're calling it "the twilight zone stuff" Lol. Good luck with the unpacking Mac 👍- What are you doing right now
I'm pretty sure Cheetos is it's own food group isn't it @jillar?- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
15 Morning. I see you chicks are hanging in?- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks