Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
-
Week 3 Shingles
No shingles here from quitting but Mee's explanation sounds reasonable to me in terms of increased anxiety during the early days of quitting? I hope you get over that sh*t quickly cuz I understand it's not at all pleasant. I also hope you decide to hang around to quit smoking. Lots of support and information available to you here
- Never Have I Ever....
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
What I Love About Being Smokefree !!
There's a lot of stuff we either ignore or just don't want to admit to while we are smokers - a lot! It truly is shocking! I figured for all the years I smoked, I probably spent about $200K on trying to kill myself. What was I thinking?
-
True or False
True .... Cat jumps up at some point but don't touch him or he'll bite you big time 😼NP TNP has driven a boat.
-
What are you doing right now
Wowzers!! OK. Let's go with that 🤣
- Shall We Rhyme?
- The Last Letter Game
- Not In My Living Room A-Z
- Linked Words Game
-
True or False
False (but my neighbour did last week lol) TNP keeps a light on all night long somewhere in the house?
- Change A Letter Game
-
What are you doing right now
Drinking a beer I understand .... what's the setting timers thing all about? Is there some reason I should be waking up early tomorrow?
-
Posting an S.O.S.
It WILL get better Michelle! You're right to come here and post your challenges. We have all had them. You are a little more than a month in now. The better days will soon become more numerous than the tough days. Even though that's true, we also understand that battling those tough days this far into your quit can be draining. That's your addictions master plan - wear you down so you'll give in - Ha! Tell your addiction to Naff-off! You're winning. Why would you even want to return to addiction slavery?
-
Newbies Roll Call
That's a great idea Nana to help everyone stick together and stay focused and to exchange congrats with each other once a month There's a thread on the Celebrations page called "Post Your Milestone". Might be a good place to hold this celebration the 1st of each month because after all, each month remaining quit is a huge milestone during your 1st year and ya-all should be proud and celebrating with each other monthly for sure.
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 9th July 2020
Nope!
-
Songs of Yesterday !!
- chicks or sticks
6 D .... where's all the chicks?- Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
We'll see what happens. Her birthday isn't until November 17th so might be OK to travel by then to the Province she lives in? They're being pretty cautious about opening up to travelers at the moment. Hopefully, we don't get a second wave during flu season which usually starts here Oct/ Nov.- July Roll Call
- Feeling Scared
Hi sj and yes, there's lots of really bad stuff can happen to a person as a result of smoking. The good news is you are young enough to probably reverse a lot of the damage you may have done to your body by quitting now, before making things worse. Read all you can here and educate yourself about nicotine addiction. Knowledge is the key to beating it- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks