Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. OK so now, the screen I see in Calendar is just mocking me 😒
  2. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  3. Nope! Summer's Over Folks, Get Ready!
  4. You have had an epiffany Midmale and I'm glad you did because you could have just as easily gone the other way and lost all your hard work. Instead, you are now seeing things the way you should and the way successful quitters look at things. I feel you have really turned a corner here. Doesn't mean your struggles are over but looking at them with a new positivity will make a huge difference. Congratulations!!
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  7. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  8. I see voting is closed now. Did I win? Am I president now? Ran the best campaign possible, promising lots of free money to all: I'm gonna give bags of money to everyone! Yes .... Bags of Money! There'll be so much money, you won't be able to walk down the street without tripping all over it! I pandered to the feminist vote big time too, promising every lady double the cash of men! So @notsmokinjo, just let me know if I got enough votes to win. (he says as he checks his bank balance).
  9. Reciprocity replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    I'm tellin' y'all; I blowed it up when I entered some end date sh*t to my quit celebration date. It started blowin' up real good! and I was runnin' fast!!
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  11. Reciprocity replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Pretty sure I broke the Calendar page 😞
  12. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  13. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  14. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  15. First of all those night craves will get less intense every night you make it past them so .... it only gets better, not worse but you do need to give it time. The progression is very slow unfortunately. Hopefully there are no smokes within easy access at home (that's a recipe for relapse if there are). If there are, get rid of them, right now! Be sure you're changed into your night clothes early on in the evening. If you have to get dressed & drive somewhere to gets smokes, you have much more time to think rationally about what is going on and therefore talk yourself down off the ledge. When these thoughts/fears start invading your mind, get on the board here and post or, play some games to take your mind of things for awhile. Have you explored the games page? There's bound to be something there of interest to you and you'll be interacting with others at the same time (we don't bite so ... it's safe ). What you're looking for here are temporary strategies to help you past these early more intense days - they don't last all that long in the grand scheme of things but it's hard to see that from the place you are at right now.
  16. I was not using champix when I quit but I did experience what is often referred to as "brain fog"' shortly after I quit. It was just a feeling of being in a daze brain wise. Made it tough to focus on anything and get things done. Didn't last long though. Watch how things go when you change your champix routine. Don't risk losing that young quit Congrats on 6 weeks by the way. Great start!!
  17. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  18. Reciprocity replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Hot Dog
  19. That one was my fault I think? But what can you expect when you entrust the Anni thread to .....
  20. I added my date I selected a "yearly repeat" because I'm already past my 1 year Lido date, otherwise I would have selected a monthly repeat. Cool! let's see how this works because as I understand it, approaching celebrations will appear on the side bar of the main page of the forum - usually near the bottom right I think?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.