Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  2. Doing Great! That's all it takes, commitment and follow-through 👍
  3. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 Chicks are pouting 😋
  4. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Well now that's weird. Auditors tell me .............. STICKS WIN!! OO
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 Yeah, play chicks or sticks 😋
  6. Trying to figure out what to do. I've heard about these all my life but never have come across one until now 🤔
  7. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 It's melting on it's own now, which suits me just fine 👍
  8. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    D, as the Beatles would have said .....Get Back!!! 17
  9. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  11. So glad to see you're still smoke free Judi 🤗 I'm no social media buff, don't even have Facebook but much to my surprise, when I started coming here, which was mostly just to keep myself occupied and my hands and mind busy, I soon found that talking to others and reading about others going through the same thing as me somehow helped to at least keep me focused. It wasn't a magic bullet or anything just one more tool I could use to help drag myself forward. I remember from my own early quit journey the most frustrating thing for me was the pace of seeing positive changes was just so slow that I didn't even realize they were happening until I looked back on things after the fact. I wish I had have had more faith and patience in the quit process during the early days. That alone almost wrecked my quit early on. I needed to believe in the process and my own ability to endure the process. I does work Judi! Keep fighting!
  12. Where'd ya go .................
  13. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  14. Geez! There's just no getting along with some folk!
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  17. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  18. Yeah ......... Never saw that coming!!!
  19. Wasn't a fender-bender that's for sure! Sounds like his injuries weren't life threatening but it could mean the end of his golf career. He already had serious issues with his back and several surgeries in that regard. Can't imagine this accident did his back any good either. He's mid-40's and that's old for most sports. He's shown he's dedicated and committed but this may be a bridge too far even for him. Hopefully he will be able to be fully mobile after recovery so he can be a good dad to your kids. I would imagine that's what counts most to him at this point anyway.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.