Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Just remember this chicks. Pride goeth before a fall
  2. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  3. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    OO
  4. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    This is how the cheating starts 😆 OO
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I demand an audit!
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  7. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  8. I think guarding our quits is just something that serious quitters naturally do. We know the inherent danger being a nicotine addict. We've seen too many fall back to their slavery to nicotine just because they decided to have 'just one'. I know I have that natural instinct to be protective of what I built through my own quit but I don't really think about it consciously each day. I just do it ... every day. Kind of like getting dressed in the morning. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you newer quitters will end up in the same position if you persevere. A place where protecting your quit just comes naturally to you because you value your freedom from nicotine's control!
  9. This has never happened (not once ever) and will never happen! I seriously don't know why people bother posting opposing views on hot-button issues like politics, Covid restrictions, vaccines and the like, I guess they just can't help themselves? Want to be able to read their own viewpoints? It's a head-scratcher to me🤔
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 🐗
  11. OO Probably some cheating going on here 🤔
  12. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  13. Never mind - just move along. Nothing to see here 🤫
  14. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  15. Agree! This forum has maintained a pretty well balanced stance in terms of no one getting into the weeds politically or on any other divisional subjects. That kind of stuff just wrecks the enjoyment of being associated with a group of people and no one has ever changed the mind of anyone else when it comes to that stuff anyway so why argue about it. It's pointless. Different strokes for different folks! I'm fine with that
  16. Reciprocity replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    We took our daughter to Fla for her first beach vacation too when she was about 2 or so. Had a blast! Good memories👍 Enjoy!!
  17. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  18. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9 Yup! We need positivity again
  19. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.