Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Friday 14th October 2022
- chicks or sticks
-
Where's Cbdave?
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 13th October 2022
-
The mighty chicks have scored !!!
-
chicks or sticks
Oh boy ..... YAY!! It's certainly been a while!! OO
-
Where's Cbdave?
Was wondering the same thing. Hope all's well!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Our Doreen has Covid 🤧😷
I remember that happening to me as well when I had Covid. I was still testing positive after I started feeling better.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Wednesday 12th October 2022
-
The Fire has been Lit !!!!
- chicks or sticks