Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
-
Bakon is Eleven Years Smoke Free Today!!!
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
I still have most of those in my car, except for the hi-low beam button upper left in the pic.
- chicks or sticks
-
Stewbum is Two Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Huge congrats @Stewbum!! 2 Months smoke free & a rising star in the counting game Life is good; keep it up!
- chicks or sticks
-
Sunday 24th September 2023
Nope!
-
QuittingGirl is Four Months Smoke Free Today!!!
-
chicks or sticks
-
Saturday 23rd September 2023
Are you battening down the hatches with the coming of Ophelia? Hopefully you're inland enough that the worst of it won't hit you.
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- So whatcha doing?
Played 18 holes of golf with the Mrs. today. What Mark Twain referred to as; A Good Walk Spoiled! I also think this cartoon is likely valid as well?- Saturday 23rd September 2023
Nope!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
Hi! I'm new here and my name is Ed. Just stumbled upon this site and thought I'd try my hand at the counting game 😏 Not sure why I seem to have picked up another member's profile and Avatar pic but anyway; let's get counting 8- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Random thoughts...
- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..