Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
-
A-Z Lollies/Candies/Sweets Picture Game
-
10 Things You Can Do With
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
-
What's For Dinner: Part 2
Webers are great BBQ's. That Lamb Pie looks really good - Yum! I have a Weber gas grill as well as their Rocky Mountain Smoker which is charcoal fueled. My gas grill is just a standard BBQ grate. I do have a cast iron grill plate that I use frequently on the gas grill. Do mostly baby-back pork ribs, roast of beef or whole chickens on the smoker. I also love to just sit out on the porch and tend to the smoker for a few hours on a sunny Sunday afternoon!
-
Tuesday 6th February 2024
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Wake up call...Anyone?
🤢 🤮
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Hello
You must stay here on the train! What would the Chicks do without you in the counting game 😛
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- Hello
Quitting is hard for sure but it's not too hard if you want it badly enough. That's the thing though. You have to make becoming a non-smoker your absolutely top priority in your life until your quit is secure. There's a saying I read somewhere that describes quitting smoking quite well: "You have what it takes but it will take all you have!"- The Last 3 Letters Game
Goose landed easily- A - Z Words Ending with a Vowel
- The Name Game
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Hello