Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jimmy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jimmy

  1. it has a button on the front but when you push it the screen catches and wont release mq its a dell latitude 6400 it has a metal catch on the screen and it locks it has a metal part that hook the lid down and it wont come out when you push it my wife tried to open it while I pushed the button no go hum
  2. im not going to smoke no way nope
  3. when I close the lap top all the way it doesn't want to open back up it jams and I had to use a butter knife to open it scared I might break it any help would be great
  4. trish hang in there and weeds taste nasty lol so no more eat them ok just nkidding to get you to smile you can do this we are here to help Texan to Texan we can do this together :D :D
  5. jimmy replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    sue wish I could help here we have an online school called k12 they can go online and have class without leaving home so far I don't know anyone that's doing it hugs to you and your family sending prayers to
  6. lynn awesome 11 months your almost here please check in soon :D :D
  7. congrats 6 months is fantastic wtg :D :D
  8. congrats sarah wtg :D :D
  9. wtg wye 4 months is awesome
  10. jimmy posted a blog entry in jimmy's Blog
    god bless you all if not for all of you I wouldn't be here I wouldn't be smoking but my life would not mean as much without all of you in it how do I thank all of you I will rember all of you till I take my last breath I hope some day I can help some one like yall helped me thank you tiffany for getting me set up been crying at the way you all help me out good tears though I love you all you rock :wub: :wub: :wub: :D :D
  11. wow

    jimmy replied to jimmy's topic in Socializing
    I was eating a pan fried pork cutlet my wife made them crispy it was a thooth I chiped a few years ago it broke at the gum so a little of the tooth is left not muchy pain
  12. im a little late but happybirthda y
  13. wow mq that's great beautiful
  14. jimmy replied to Trish's topic in Socializing
    reachael im back now hope your ok please check in ok hug and kisses to you
  15. ill be there
  16. welcome aboard gabby congrats on quitting you can do this go one day at a time :D
  17. wow

    jimmy posted a topic in Socializing
    :lol: :lol:broke a tooth tonight while eating oh welll
  18. sorry I posted this three times ill get the hang of it soon got to go now be back tonight love jimmy
  19. evelyn your almost 2 weeks now wtg you keep going sorry your sad but your doing great im back now to and I can now be here week ends and nights to to help ok :D :D
  20. sorry guys wish I knew haven't heard from him
  21. thanks its good to be back love yall
  22. im back yee ha :D :D :D :D :D
  23. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :good3: :friends: you are the greatest my family woukld not have done this for me how do I thank all of you ill be here soon :D :D :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.