Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

natalie_3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by natalie_3

  1. natalie_3 replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    Congratulations! Keep it up! :)
  2. I think you can find this interesting: http://www.amazon.com/Living-Your-Yoga-Spiritual-Everyday/dp/0962713880/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411613797&sr=8-1&keywords=yoga+spirituality
  3. By the way, how long will this quit zits last?
  4. That was incredibly funny! :lol2: Thanks Nancy!
  5. 2 months! You deserve a great treat! Congratulations!!!
  6. NOPE :yahoo:
  7. I remember that and it seems so far away... but you guys helped me take the right decision and I´m very very thankful
  8. You are really a huge part of this accomplishment. Let´s all celebrate!! Love, -Nat
  9. Wow I feel great to be able to contribute in this post LOL :D Water, water, water...in amazing amounts Naps Posting here, reading posts, all about the board Reading and watching youtube videos about nicotine addiction Drawing Deep breathing, baths and relaxations techniques The ticker that tells me how well I´m doing One on one conversations
  10. So sorry! Big hug Doreen
  11. Oh! And weird symptoms, insatiably thirsty.
  12. So that´s normal? I was meaning to ask...
  13. Yay!!! Congratulations!!!! -Nat
  14. Awesome! Thanks for all you do for this community :)
  15. This is really a powerful post and we should keep this in mind. Thanks Nancy!
  16. Congratulations! The first week is the worst so it just gets easier from now on :)
  17. LOL Guys!!! :lol2:
  18. Wow! 11 months Sally! Congratulations! Thank you for always having time and wise words for all of us. May your life always be as beautiful as your art. Hug -Nat
  19. NOPE
  20. Wow, that takes a lot of courage. I´m really sorry you had to go through a horrible abusive experience, but you came out stronger! Keep close and we´ll be here anytime you need it. Hug! -Nat
  21. Thanks guys. Just curious. I´m happy with my NOPE.
  22. Hey guys, question. My sister is now "not smoking" but vaping with one of those e-cigs. Is it as dangerous as smoking? What´s with it? I think she´s still an addict because the liquid has nicotine (and I said so and we got in an argument. Ooops). But apparently there are also nicotine free vapers? Can anyone help me figure this out? Thanks -Nat

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.