Everything posted by Sazerac
- chicks or sticks
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
Petra, did we loose Kendra and Karen to smoking ? Not a good Spring for the 'K's', :( I'd say One is the lie and that pooch has two perfectly good eyes.
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Sensuality
- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks
-
The baby photo thread
Arabelle, already stealing hearts :wub: like her Papa.
- chicks or sticks
-
Last day Smoking.
Understandable, that you didn't go to sleep early, you were really charged last night about quitting smoking ! Your schedule may be off for a few days. Be kind to yourself, your body is doing MAJOR healing, pamper it. Keep yourself busy....take naps and nice long walks in your beautiful Summer night lights. Aurora Borealis ?
-
chicks or sticks
-11 hi bebe :D Joy planned for weekend ?
-
chicks or sticks
-11 hello you beautiful smoke free creatures :D
- Friday 8 July NOPE
-
Last day Smoking.
How are you feeling ?
-
chicks or sticks
-15 I'm gone too, bebe. sweet dreams
-
chicks or sticks
-15 yep, I'm good, painting which is a sign of mental health :) you OK ?
-
chicks or sticks
-15 wow hi boo nice to see you
-
Have ADD, trying to quit, failing miserably. Help!
Welcome Tara. I am so glad you want to quit smoking. It will give you a quality of life you never dreamed possible and reveal to yourself your inner power, an indomitable power that you can use in all aspects of your life. First, you must want to quit more than you want to smoke. Educate yourself about Nicotine addiction. I do not know much about ADD and nothing about your medications but, I want to separate quitting smoking from all of that. Your quit must be considered precious and held separate from anything else in your life. Please post a lot. We will support you all the way in any way we can.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-12 little better is good and the knowledge you are gaining about yourself is a very good thing. Knowledge is Power.
-
chicks or sticks
-10 hi IChilde. Was today a better day for you with craves ? I hope so.
-
Last day Smoking.
I like your plan, Bday. How are your feeling ?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-3 I know what you were trying to say....'don't give sticks any ideas about recruitment' and you're right, D but, it's more fun with friendly competition, innit ? well, as long as cheating isn't involved. :P and since the poor sticks have been LOOSING FOR DAYS...
-
chicks or sticks
-1 well, Corey is busy being smoke free, you were out in the wild, sonic didn't feel like being thrown under the train, Joe busy in Joe's House of Estrogen, Stuart a fly by, bakon...yo no se, the Skillful one keeps Japan hours... maybe you can recruit newbie, Bday...
-
Last day Smoking.
Welcome Birgir D ! You have come to the right place for education and support for your journey of Freedom. I am so glad you are quitting. As soon as you stop putting cigarettes in your mouth and lighting them on fire, you are a FREE person. As addicts, we were all spoiled brats. It is part of being an addict. The first few days will see your spoiled brat act out, lie, scream and do anything to keep you addicted. As long as you know this may happen, you can get your tools together and fight. Tools like education, support, distractions, fruit juices to keep your blood sugar up and acknowledging the serious resolve you have inside of yourself. You want to quit. You will quit. Destroy your cigarettes, go to sleep and wake up beginning your new free life. Any discomfort is temporary and the benefits will blow your mind. I promise. Keep in close touch, post about anything you are experiencing or anything you need. We are right here wildly cheering you on ! Yay ! Hooray !